|Mobile: 604-999-0167||Linkedin vCard|
“At Fort Capital we work closely with clients and help them achieve exceptional outcomes. It’s a cliché to say you want to be a trusted advisor, but that’s exactly what we aim to be.”
Mike has close to two decades of experience in progressively senior roles in large cap investment banking in Vancouver and New York. His expertise includes advising companies, boards, entrepreneurs, families, private equity investors and government bodies on merger and acquisition transactions and capital raising across a broad range of industries.
Mike holds a Bachelor of Commerce Degree from The University of British Columbia.
- CIBC Capital Markets, Director/Executive Director, 2005–2012
- 360networks, Director Corporate Finance, 2003-2005
- CIBC Capital Markets, Associate, Investment Banking, 2001-2003
- Merrill Lynch & Co., Analyst, Global Industrials Group, 1999-2000
- Midland Walwyn Capital, Analyst, Investment Banking, 1997-1998
- Public and private company mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, capital raising, valuations and advisory assignments
- Campaign Cabinet (2007-2015), United Way of the Lower Mainland