Andrew has over 13 years of experience in investments, equity research, business and corporate development, and corporate strategy. Most recently, Andrew led corporate development at an energy technology company and focused on clean technology investments and M&A.
Andrew has a Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of Alberta and is a CFA and CAIA charterholder.
- Frac Shack, Lead, Corporate Development, 2019 to 2021
- Murphy Oil, Sr. Analyst, Corporate Planning & Strategy, 2014 to 2019
- Enbridge, Advisor, Business Development & Financial Analysis, 2013 to 2014
- Salman Partners, Associate, Institutional Equity Research, 2012 to 2013
- Gold Investment Management, Analyst, Investments, 2008 to 2012
- Transaction execution, modelling, research, and presentations