Supporting the team across Fort Capital’s three offices, Naomi is responsible for digital marketing strategy and execution. She develops and oversees brand standards across all platforms and media. In addition, she manages graphic design and desktop publishing for client engagements.
Naomi has a Bachelor of Fine Art from Emily Carr University of Art and Design concentrating in Illustration and Design, with a Minor in Social Practices and Community Engagement.
- High Crest Architectural Products, Marketing Coordinator
- Hello Beautiful, Graphic Design and Marketing Coordinator
- Relaxus, Merchandising and Marketing Specialist
- Brand, Marketing, Design
- Emily Carr University, Hiring Committee Member
- Deer Crossing the Art Farm & The David Suzuki Foundation, Community Artist “Pieces of the Forest” Exhibition
- VOKRA (Vancouver Orphan Kitten Rescue) Volunteer