Johanne assists the partners at Fort Capital in preparing presentations, conducting research, building financial models as well as creating and maintaining information databases with comparables and precedents.
Johanne has a Bachelor of Business Administration with a concentration in financial engineering from Notre Dame University, and a Master of Science in Corporate Finance from HEC Montreal.
- Canalyst, Equity Research Associate, 2018
- Fidelity Investments, Business Development Associate, 2015 – 2017
- CIRANO, Research Associate: Finance and Economics, 2014 – 2015
- PricewaterhouseCoopers, Audit and Quality Assurance Summer Intern, 2014
- Passed CFA Level II, 2018
- Financial modelling, valuation analysis, equity research, presentations and database maintenance