Kevin has over 12 years of experience working within the banking and finance communities in Toronto. Originally trained as a CPA, Kevin also earned a CFA Charter, and has worked extensively in various financial roles within the domestic and international banking sectors. In addition, he has extensive experience in financial modelling, financial reporting, and analysis.
Kevin holds an Honours Bachelor of Commerce (with distinction) from Queen’s School of Business. He earned his Charted Professional Accountant (CPA) designation in 2009, and his Chartered Financial Analyst Charter (CFA) in 2012.
- Controller, Rabobank Canada/CFO, Rabo Securities Canada, Inc., 2016-2019
- Assistant Vice President, Credit Suisse, 2012-2016
- Business Analyst, TD Waterhouse Private Banking National Office, 2010-2012
- Senior Finance Analyst, TD Bank Financial Group, 2009-2010
- Senior Accountant, KPMG LLP, 2006-2009
- Capital raising, private placement and execution of valuation and advisory assignments