Norm brings over 25 years of experience in institutional investment management expertise, particularly in the area of natural resources. He brings a unique perspective to the team having managed money through numerous commodity cycles over the past 25 years. His asset management experience uniquely positions him to help companies capture the interest of a wide array of investors.
Norm earned a Bachelor of Commerce Degree from the University of Windsor and is a CFA Charterholder.
- Vice President, Investments, Invesco, 2008 – 2020
- Vice President and Portfolio Manager, Salida Capital, 2006 – 2008
- Vice President and Partner, Beutel Goodman, 1999 – 2006
- Portfolio Manager, Ontario Teachers Pension Fund, 1996 – 1999
- Origination and execution of capital markets advisory assignments – Client relationships