Raja joined Fort Capital from Haywood Securities, where he covered cannabis companies in Canada and the US. Previously, he spent 5 years in London, with Morgan Stanley and BNP Paribas, where he worked on M&A / Capital markets transactions, with a particular focus on advising clients in the Steel, Mining and Building Materials spaces.
Raja has extensive experience working on business development pitches and executing transactions across sectors and geographies. A CFA charterholder, Raja leverages his investment banking expertise in advising clients and working on transactions supporting the Partners at Fort Capital.
- Haywood Securities – Cannabis Investment Banking, Toronto, Canada, 2018 – 2019
- BNP Paribas – Metals & Mining Investment Banking, London, UK, 2015 – 2016
- Morgan Stanley – Natural Resources Investment Banking, London, UK, 2011 – 2014
- Morgan Stanley – Natural Resources Investment Banking, Mumbai, India, 2008 – 2011
- Mergers and Acquisitions, capital raising, valuation assignments
- CFA Charterholder 2012 – Present