Tyler has over six years of experience in investment management, private equity, financial advisory, and business development. He has provided financial advisory and portfolio management services to some of North America’s largest institutional investors, corporate investors, hedge funds, and family offices. He has also worked with two of Canada’s most successful pharmaceutical firms, Nordion and StemCell Technologies in manufacturing and product research.
Tyler holds an MBA from the Desautels Faculty of Management, McGill University and a BSc in Chemistry from the University of British Columbia. He is also a CFA Charterholder.
- Agentis Capital Partners, Head of Asset Management Services, 2017 – 2019
- BCA Research, Business Development Manager, 2016 – 2017
- PSP Investments, Analyst – Infrastructure Private Markets Group, 2014 – 2015
- Origination and execution of capital raising assignments
- Post-acquisition financial advisory