Alejandra is a dedicated communications specialist with more than four years of professional experience in senior executive support, project coordination, and office operations. She is competent in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics. Alejandra is motivated by driving results and constantly searching for innovative initiatives that will generate an efficient workflow.
Alejandra graduated from the University of Monterrey in 2013 with a bachelor’s degree in Science in Information and Communication.
- Project Administrator, Rockwell Automation, 2021-2022
- Installations Administrative Coordinator, ADT by TELUS, 2019-2020
- Customer Representative, HEB, 2018
- Administrative Assistant, Garmour, 2016
- Executive assistance, office operations support
- Arts & Theater Assistant/Soccer Assistant Coach- 2017-2018, PISYE (Social and Educational Integration Program) at University of Monterrey
- Marketing Assistant- 2017, CAYAM (Child Adaptation Centre)