Prior to joining Fort Capital as a Senior Advisor, Andrew spent twenty four years in Capital Markets and Private Equity, focused on all aspects of the energy industry – upstream E&P, oilfield services and midstream processing. Andrew covered financial institutions across Canada, the US and Europe and energy companies operating domestically and around the world.
More recently, Andrew was a Managing Director at Camcor Partners, a Calgary based boutique Private Equity firm investing in upstream companies active in the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin on behalf of Institutional and private LPs.
Andrew graduated from the University of Calgary with a BA in History (Distinction)(1991) and an MBA in Finance (Distinction)(1995).
- Camcor Partners Inc, Managing Director 2013-18
- FirstEnergy Capital, Managing Director, Institutional Sales, Co-Head Capital Markets 2007-2013
- Tristone Capital, Managing Director, Institutional Sales 2002-2007
- FirstEnergy Capital, Vice President, Institutional Sales 1996-2002
- Director and Senior Advisor, Daytona Power Corp
- Director, Chair of Governance Committee, Audit Committee, Pieridae Energy Limited
- Director, Chair of Governance Committee, Reserves Committee Condor Petroleum Inc.
- Origination of capital raising, strategic and advisory mandates, M&A
- Relationship management
- Director, Executive Committee Member, The Fraser Institute
- Director, Chair of the Audit Committee, Winsport