Edoardo has 25+ years in software development, focusing on emerging technology from holographic applications for industry to a digital twining platform using AI to monitor plant health for agriculture.
At Microsoft, he was General Manager of the Microsoft Vancouver Development Centre and Microsoft 356 Dynamics organizations. While under his leadership, the Microsoft Vancouver site grew from 300 to 1,700 team members opening two new offices.
Earlier in his career, as Franchise Development Director for Vancouver-based Electronic Arts, he led the delivery of Need for Speed Underground, a top-selling video game worldwide. De Martin quickly developed a reputation for operational excellence within the gaming industry and earned back-to-back “Best Company” honours during his years with Next Level Games. Most recently, he served as President, Chief Technology Officer, and then interim CEO of Langley, B.C.-based CubicFarm Systems.
Edoardo has a Bachelor of Arts with a double major in Economics and Geography from SFU and holds an Executive Coaching certificate from Royal Roads University.
- Interim CEO, CTO & President, Cubic Farms System, 2021 – 2023
- GM Microsoft Dynamics & Vancouver Development Center, Microsoft, 2011 – 2021
- Studio General Manager, Next Level Games, 2003 – 2011
- Franchise Development Director, Need for Speed, Electronic Arts, 2001 – 2003
- Origination of advisory, M&A, and capital raising engagements. Client and board relationship management
- Operations and development strategy, AI, 3D visualization and simulation, building great teams, leadership, and organizations
- Board of Directors Richmond Hospital Foundation
- Board of Directors Innovate BC
- Board of Directors Vancouver Board of Trade
- Associate Mentor Creative Destruction Lab
- 3 ways to keep your team on track when the economy is a mess (fastcompany.com)
- My job is to unite an incredibly diverse team. Data is our common lang (fastcompany.com)