During Geoff’s career in the securities industry, he has held a variety of senior executive and management roles in Toronto, Calgary and, for the past thirty two years Vancouver. Geoff’s focus has been and continues to be advising and mentoring high net worth individuals, foundations and family offices. His emphasis has been on assisting these groups with the ongoing management of their capital, utilizing both the public markets and the private equity landscape.
Geoff and his wife Mary Ann have three grown children and five grandchildren.
- CIBC Wood Gundy 2001-2017
- Previous roles at Merrill Lynch, Midland Walwyn, Gardiner Watson and Burns Fry
- Advisory, private placement and client relationships.
- Vancouver Police Foundation – Board member
- Chairman – Governance- Nomination Committee
- Member – Finance Committee .Past Governor – Trinity College School
- Past Director – Hernando Island Holdings Ltd. .Past Director – Hernando Island Holdings Ltd.
- Past Chairman – Boston Pizza Foundation (major fundraiser 1987-2017).