Gerald has over a decade of investment banking experience advising public and private companies on M&A transactions and raising capital in equity and debt capital markets. He has worked with clients across a broad range of industries. His experience includes advising highly acquisitive companies as well as companies with significant financial leverage.
Gerald has held the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation since 2007 and graduated with a Bachelor of Mathematics degree from the University of Waterloo and Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree with distinction from the Ivey Business School at Western University in 2011.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Director, 2017-2021
- CIBC World Markets Inc., Director, 2011-2017
- National Bank Financial Inc., Associate, 2004-2009
- Mergers, acquisitions and divestitures
- Valuations and fairness opinions
- Capital raising