Jack is the founder of Canadian Resources Capital, an exempt market dealer that focuses on Sino-Canadian investment transactions, with sector focus on clean technology, industrials, resources and general technologies. His past experience includes corporate lending and investment management.
As a Chartered Financial Analyst and a Financial Risk Manager, Jack also holds a Bachelor of Business Administration from Simon Fraser University and is pursuing a Masters in Environmental Science and Policy at John’s Hopkins University. Jack speaks English and Mandarin fluently.
- UBS Wealth Management, Portfolio Manager, 2009-2012
- CIBC Commercial Banking, Analyst, 2004-2008
- Director, Empire Industries, 2013-present
- Director, Corvus Energy, 2013-2015
- Relationships, origination and execution of mergers and acquisitions and capital raising assignments, sourcing financial institutions and strategic investor capital from Greater China.
- Director, Innovate BC
- Advisor and Canada Representative, Zhongguancun Private Equity and Venture Capital Association (ZVCA)