Jack previously founded Canadian Resources Capital, an exempt market dealer that specialized in Sino-Canadian investment transactions, with sector focus on clean technologies, industrials, resources and general technologies. His past experience includes corporate lending and investment management.
As a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) and certified Financial Risk Manager (FRM), Jack also holds a Bachelor of Business Administration from Simon Fraser University and is pursuing a Masters in Environmental Science and Policy at Johns Hopkins University. Jack speaks Mandarin fluently.
- Canadian Resources Capital (Exempt Market Dealer), Principal, 2012-2014
- UBS Wealth Management, Director & Portfolio Manager, 2009-2012
- CIBC, 2004-2009
- Board Member, Dynamic Technologies Group, 2013-2019
- Board Member, Corvus Energy, 2013-2015
- Relationships, origination, execution of mergers and acquisitions, capital raising, and coverage for Greater China.