Jonathan has 20 years of experience in corporate advisory, capital markets and business development. In addition to his capital markets experience, Jonathan brings a unique perspective to the team as a business founder and entrepreneur. His capital markets experience includes equity and advisory assignments including initial public offerings, follow-on offerings, sell-side and buy-side mandates, strategic alternative assignments and fairness opinions.
Jonathan holds a MBA from the Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto and a BA from Dartmouth College.
- Managing Director, Marckenz Capital Partners, 2014 – 2018
- Co-Founder and VP Business Development, Tree Global Inc., 2010 – 2014
- Scotia Capital, Director Investment Banking, 2001 – 2010
- Mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, capital raising, valuations and advisory assignments
- 10 years+ minor hockey volunteer coach
- Board of Directors, Tree Global Inc., 2010 – Current