Martin brings over 20 years of investment management expertise, particularly in the areas of Canadian Equities, Small Caps, asset allocation and Health Care. More recently, he has been involved in corporate governance and strategic planning for emerging companies. As CIO for AGF Investment, Martin oversaw all investment operations and strategies in asset classes amounting to $32 billion of assets. Martin holds an MBA from York University, Schulich School of Business and MSc in Biochemistry from the University of Toronto, and is a CFA Charterholder.
- Merchant Banker, 2014-2019
- Executive Vice President & Chief Investment Officer, AGF Investment, 2005-2014
- Various Positions at AGF Investment, 1996-2005
- Strategic planning, Corporate structuring and governance, Capital raising, Valuations and advisory
- Director H Source Holdings
- Director Ecosynthetix Inc.
- Current member of Michael Garon Hospital fundraising Cabinet
- Past board member of the Hospital foundation
- Past Chair of the Advisory Board of the Faculty of Forestry, University of Toronto
- Past Board Member and Alumni representative, Toronto French School