Mike has over two decades of experience in progressively senior roles in large cap investment banking in Vancouver and New York. His expertise includes advising private companies, boards, entrepreneurs, families, private equity investors and government bodies on divestiture, merger and acquisition transactions, and capital raising across a broad range of industries.
Mike is a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) and holds a Bachelor of Commerce Degree from The University of British Columbia.
- CIBC Capital Markets, Director/Executive Director, Investment Banking, 2005–2012
- 360networks, Director Corporate Finance, 2003-2005
- CIBC Capital Markets, Associate, Investment Banking, 2001-2003
- Merrill Lynch & Co., Analyst, Global Industrials Group, Investment Banking 1999-2000
- Public and private company mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, capital raising, valuations and advisory assignments