Taylor assists the partners at Fort Capital in preparing presentations, conducting research, building financial models as well as creating and maintaining information databases with comparables and precedents.
Taylor has a Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) from the University of British Columbia and a Master of Professional Accounting from the University of Saskatchewan.
- Senior Accountant, KPMG Canada 2016-2019
- Co-op Student, Krystal Growth Partners 2013
- Co-op Student, BC Investment Management Corporation 2013
- Financial modelling, research, presentations and database maintenance
- Case Competition Coach, Sauder JDC West